Dear GAOMON customers,
GAOMON office will be closed on February 6th, 2021 and until February 19th. We’ll return on February 20th, 2021.
During the holiday, an online chat service will not be available. But we will keep replying to your emails within 48 hours.
Here list out some recently & frequently asked questions for your reference:
- PD1560 Display Shows GAOMON Logo, ‘No Signal’ Enter ‘Power Saving’, Then Darkens
- PD1560/PD1561/PD1161 Pen Not Work, Driver/App in Gray & Says ‘Device Disconnect’–macOS & Windows
- The solution of Tablet Not Working in macOS Mojave 10.14 or Catalina 10.15
- PD1560/PD1561/PD1161 cannot turn on, no indicator light, nothing display at all
- How to unlock OSD menu of GAOMON PD2200 Pen Display
For any questions, please feel free to send us an email. Our support team will help you and give you a reply within 48 hours.
France, Spain, United Kingdom: firstname.lastname@example.org
Japan, Australia: Loring@gaomon.net
Germany, Italy: email@example.com
United States, Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spain, Mexico: email@example.com
South Korea: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your trust and support.