Dear GAOMON customers,
GAOMON office will be closed on January 19th, 2020 and until February 1st. We’ll return on February 2nd, 2020.
During the holiday, online chat service will not be available. But we will keep replying your emails within 48 hours.
Here list out some recently & frequently asked questions for your reference:
- PD1560 Display Shows GAOMON Logo, ‘No Signal’ Enter ‘Power Saving’, Then Darkens
- PD1560/PD1561/PD1161 Pen Not Work, Driver/App in Gray & Says ‘Device Disconnect’–macOS & Windows
- The solution of Tablet Not Working in macOS Mojave 10.14 or Catalina 10.15
- PD1560/PD1561/PD1161 cannot turn on, no indicator light, nothing display at all
- How to unlock OSD menu of GAOMON PD2200 Pen Display
For any questions, please email to below email addresses. Our support team will help you and give you a reply within 48 hours.
France, Spain, United Kingdom: email@example.com
Japan, Australia: Loring@gaomon.net
Germany, Italy: firstname.lastname@example.org
United States, Canada: email@example.com
Spain, Mexico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your trust and support.