Labor Day falls on 1 May 2019 and GAOMON will have a three-day vacation from May 1 -3 (GMT+8). Online chat service on GAOMON official website will not be available on these three days. We’ll keep replying your email within 48 hours.
Here list out some recently & frequently asked questions for your reference:
- Frequently Asked Questions about OTG Function (Connect S620 to a Phone)?
- Solutions of PD1560 for macOS users
- Driver in gray, Pen Not Work, ‘Device Disconnected’ — PD1560 — Windows & Mac
- PD1560 Display Shows GAOMON Logo, ‘No Signal’, Enter ‘Power Saving’, Then Darkens.
- Digital Pen Work on Desktop, Not Work on Programs, eg: Photoshop–Windows
- No Icons But Only Wallpaper on Desktop/PD1560?
- No Sound Out with PD1560 Connecting to the Computer
For any questions, please send us an email. Or send your issue here: https://www.gaomon.net/after-sales/
- France, Spain, United Kingdom: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Japan, Australia: Loring@gaomon.net
- Germany, Italy: email@example.com
- United States, Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your trust and support.