Driver Interface shows ‘Device disconnected’
It might be caused by the driver failing to recognize PD1560. Thus, the driver icon will be in gray like this in the System Tray while its interface will show you ‘Device disconnected’ in its left lower corner.
When the driver icon in the System Tray is in golden like this and its interface shows you ‘Device connected’ in its lower left corner, the driver has recognized the device successfully.
Therefore, when you meet this issue ‘Device disconnected’, please try the following solutions to resolve it.
Method 1: to re-plug cables
Click here to get details about How to Connect PD1560 to Computer Correctly?
please put a strong force to push the two connectors tightly into the sockets of PD1560.
Don’t do like below picture shows, leaving a crack between PD1560 and its connectors.
The gap between PD1560 and the HDMI connector is too big to allow PD1560 being connected to your computer.
Do like below picture shows, no crack between PD1560 and its connectors.
You need to push the USB and HDMI connectors harder into the sockets of PD1560 and leave no crack between PD1560 and the connectors.
If this solution failed to make the driver recognize PD1560, please try the following solutions.
Method 2: to re-install the driver correctly
Go here to learn how to re-install the driver correctly. Before that, you should pay attention to these important things:
- Disconnect all the tablet cables from the computer before installation.
- Uninstall all the existing tablet drivers completely, including other brand tablet drivers, such as Wacom’s.
- Close all anti-virus software and all drawing software.
- ‘Run as an administrator’ while installing the new driver.
- DON’T change the installation path while installing.
After installation of the driver, go to check whether the driver connected or not (try unplug-plug cables couple of times). If still not, please do next solution.
Method 3: to plug into another USB port on the computer
Plug the USB connector, marked as ③, of the Connection Cables to another USB port on the computer.
Please make sure all cables have firmly connected to the computer and PD1560.
If still disconnected, please do next solution.
Method 4: to judge whether the issue caused by the driver or not
- Uninstall GAOMON driver clearly (click to get how to uninstall it clearly).
- Important!!! Re-plug cables firmly to your computer and PD1560.
- Try to move the cursor by using the tablet pen.
If the cursor moved, but the driver still shows ‘Device disconnected’, it means the issue isn’t caused by PD1560 or stylus. In this case, please send an email to email@example.com with your issue description and the result of these solutions.
If it didn’t move, please try the following solution.
Method 5: to work on another computer
- Prepare another computer.
- Don’t install the GAOMON driver on this new computer.
- Connect your PD1560 to this computer. Make sure the tablet cables have connected firmly.
- Use the tablet pen as a mouse to move the cursor (make sure the pen full of power).
No matter it moves or not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us the results that you have gotten from practicing these solutions.
Method 6：to re-install the windows driver–v13.15.42
When you have tried all the methods mentioned above and your computer system is Windows 7, the issue ‘Device disconnected’ still exists but the cursor can be moved by operating the stylus, please go to download GAOMON windows driver–v13.15.42
Before reinstalling this driver, please
- close all drawing programs
- unload all existing drivers completely, including other brands, such as Wacom’s
While installing it, please
- run this driver as administrator
- don’t change the default installation path
Here is the correct way to install a driver: How to Install/Re-install the Driver Correctly?
Any suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us. We’re always here for you. You can submit your issue from here: GAOMON SUPPORT TEAM.