After updating the system to macOS Mojave 10.14, the graphics tablet can’t work as normal:
the driver says ‘Device connected’ at its left bottom;
but the digital pen doesn’t work at anywhere, even though the pen is charging, it still can’t move the cursor on the desktop.
If your macOS system was not Mojave 10.14, please ignore this solution/ article and get help from GAOMON SUPPORT TEAM
Apple has released its latest version of macOS Mojave 10.14 which needs more rigid security. After your updating macOS to its new version, you need to put GaomonTablet and TabletDriverAgent into the whitelist of macOS to ensure GAOMON tablets smoothly running under macOS.
If your macOS was not Mojave 10.14, please ignore this solution.
➡ Visit Driver Update Notification for Mac Users (Another version: GaomonTablet_v14.3.10 ) to get a more detailed solution.
- Unload the old/existing driver by following the correct way.
- Download GaomonTablet MacDriver 14.3.11.
- Install this driver: GaomonTablet_MacDriver_14.3.11
- After installation, use your stylus to click the screen. It will pop out a box ‘Accessibility Access’. Then click ‘Open System Preferences’ to bring out ‘Security & Privacy’ box.
- Click the lock icon and input your password;
Click ‘＋‘ and it will bring out another box.
- Go Applications–> find out GaomonTablet and click ‘Open’
- Tick ‘GaomonTablet’ circled in red and click the lock icon
Now try to draw with your tablet.
Any suggestions and questions, please feel free to tell us. You can find us from GAOMON SUPPORT TEAM.
Driver Update Notification for Mac Users (Update the v.13 driver to the v.14 version)